谁曾经在我家踩过一脚


如果你讨厌本妞, 请你离开








2010年1月31日星期日

♥ іі ♥ fгεεdом



b4 start writing my blog
ii nid 2 say tat
SRY
with my fren


bcoz ii m using laptop 2 updating my blog
N
my laptop is no install with the chinesse writing
so
ii cant c
N
write in chinesse T.T


--------- The Late Wish ---------


2 my dear fren
Ong Chen Chung
hapii buffday 2 euu  XD
ii noe ii m late 2 wishing euu hapii buffday
coz ii 2day jz onli noe ytd is your buffday  XP





ii havent cut my hair yet  T.T
coz i hv no time 2 do tat  T.T


ytd n 2day
ii was cleaned my bedroom
my bedroom was veli drity N un-tiny
until nw
my bedroom oso havent clean finish  ><
haha  =D


whn ii cleaned my room
ii found my primary latihan book  =X
haha  XD
ii duno why tat book r still in here  ==


2moro is Wilayah holiday
no skul
bt
oso nid wake early 2 clean my room again
T.T


---------- MU vs ARSENAL ---------

2day football match
mu vs arsenal  =)
2-0
yahoo
my favaorite team was won =D
MU is the best  XP
ii ♥ MU =]


--------- NIKE ---------

ii ♥ NIKE ><
ytd ii saw the nike shoes in the internet
it is nice =o
ii ♥ it veli much =D
ii wan tat shoes ><





-------- ♥ E N D ♥ --------

没有评论:

幸福小宇宙