谁曾经在我家踩过一脚


如果你讨厌本妞, 请你离开








2010年10月4日星期一

♥ The Friend That I Wont Forget

My Princess Xin...

there was two years that no listen ur news...
listen ur sound..
N saw ur face....

hw about ur new life?

sometime think back the time that we laugh, we play...
my tears are going drop down...

it was two years that passed...
we all are starting with our new life..
N this years i m going to sit with my SPM
thn u?

how about ur new life in haven?
happy or sad?
got be fat or u still in slim??
all this question i cant find out a answer for those question...

two years...
there are many in change..
many thing change in my life...
BUT
the thing that wont change is...
i have a friend like u...











-------------------- ♥ E N D ♥ --------------------

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

=) u dono maybe ur fren happy with a new life leh. move on with ur own life but keep ur fren in ur heart.

幸福小宇宙